Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congratulations Casey & Jordan!



Last Saturday we went to the wedding reception for Casey & Jordan. Casey is my sister-in-law's (Heather) sister. Anyhow, it was lots of fun. I danced with Micah (taught him how to do the Electic Slide and Disco). Of course I danced with my own sweetheart too!

Rylee is so up on sarcasim that she finds it hard to believe anything questionable. Michael and I told her about a friend's minature paint horse. Rylee loves paint horses and we told her there is one just her size that she can ride next time she comes to see us. She raised her eyebrows and pointed to Michael with her thumb and said "he's funny". It took us a while to convice her it is a full grown horse, it is just miniature. Although, I think she still doubts we are telling her the truth. She is 3!!

Enjoy the pics from the reception.








2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I might have to steal some! With proper accreditation of course. :) Thanks for coming and helping wrangle my children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We boogied like nobodies business! Good pics.

    ReplyDelete