Saturday, March 7, 2009

17 Weeks!

Danae is 17 weeks now, almost 18! She is plugging right along. All smiles and giggles (most of the time)

We put together her farm play center, she is starting to like playing in that. I traded for this with the crappy breast pump I bought, I think this is much better for the money I spent on a breast pump that sucked....well, couldn't suck!


Playing with her Aunt Heather and her cousins. Notice Weston is showing her the mirror and she is of course thrilled to watch herself in it. (at least she isn't like the server we had at the restaraunt when we visited Anna, Nando & Jodi. It was dark outside, so he could see himself in the window reflection. He would be talking to us and constantly check himself out, he even flexed his arm muscle one ...tried to be suttle, but he wasn't very good at it! we couldn't stop laughing everytime he came by to check on us...and his reflection. It was hillarious!)


Jade found Danae's hand just sitting there and decided to help Danae pet her.




2 comments:

  1. Jade has to make sure Danae is well versed in "nice" petting before she gets to the terrible twos!! It was great to see you guys and visit, See you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on having a diaper party probably the last Saturday in April! All I need is diapers and everyone wants me to have a party, so I guess that's what we'll do! Danae is getting big so fast! She is so stinkin' cute. I hope we can make it to Anna's wedding so I can see her before she is 5!

    ReplyDelete