Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bridal Shower and more...



Anna's bridal shower was yesterday and was a lot of fun. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are some. We played pin the boutineer on Nando, his poster made a big hit. Mom won that one.

Danae got to meet her Great Great Aunt Betty (my paternal Grandma's sister) and her Great Aunt Kathy and Great Great Aunt Zenna (my maternal Grandma's sister). I am so glad they got to make it!



Anna had to chew 7 pieces of bubblegum because that is how many questions she got wrong on the game "how well does Anna know Nando", I think that was the most fun game. The horse shoes are colored white chocolate favors. Rylee dominated the "how well do you know Anna" game. I stayed busy throwing the bridal shower with Alex, thanks Heather for caring for Danae during the shower!




Danae's new thing is trying to teach Mommy, Daddy and Nanny Judy how to loosen up and do a little yoga. She just doesn't understand why we can't follow her lead on this one.




Last weekend Danae spent a few hours at Aunt Heather and Uncle Jason's house while we ran some errands. They have a bouncing singing Tigger that just tickled her to giggles. She thought it was hillarious watching him bounce and sing.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun... I wish I could have been there! I'm not going to be able to go to the wedding either, but if we still do the reunion in July then hopefully we will be coming then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the shower. It was lots of fun. Danae is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Those chocolate horseshoes are cute.

    ReplyDelete