Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Little Helper...Already!



Danae started helping me when I sweep the floor about a week or so ago, all on her own...no one showed her this little thing she does. It used to be that I needed her in her playpen or for Michael to hold her so I could sweep, or I would even wait until she was asleep because she loved to crawl through the dirt pile...then walk through the dirt pile...then pick through it and see what she could eat.

Danae got her eating habits from mommy and makes quite the mess where she has been eating and chunks of food she has thown overboard lie in wait on the floor. I can sweep the floor when she is out and about now because she will leave it alone since she has a clear understanding of "no" and she usually listens.

She started doing the cutest thing and when I get the broom out and start a dirt pile she will now go to her mess on the floor and bring chunks of fallen food to the dirt pile and toss it in, if she missed the dirt pile, she picks it back up and gently places it in the dirt pile...then goes back for more chunks of food. I can't help myself...it just makes me laugh so I had to share. I love this baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. How cute. I love her hair it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. Cherish the memories and moments, I love reading about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the days when Rachel thought it was fun to HELP me... now she just ignores me when I am cleaning!

    ReplyDelete