Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lets get healthy!


My friend Tonya proposed this great idea. I am at my heaviest weight and know I need to be in better shape, for many reasons. It is hard to have someone to meet up with to work out and keep you accountable due to schedules. So, starting tomorrow, each day we will e-mail each other what we ate and what we did to be physically active. It is surely the accountability to someone else that keeps you doing what is best for your body. It is easier to eat that bowl of ice cream when no one is really keeping tabs on you. So, if anyone wants to join in on getting healthy, just e-mail me at my "teenie_reenie" account and I will start including you on my daily diet and exercise and you of course will need to send yours to me. Keeping track of calories isn't really necessary,mainly just what food is passing your lips!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm on board! I will e-mail you tonight. I think it will not only help me better watch what I eat but will also motivate me to plan better meals for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean I have to tell you about the warm brownie and milk I had tonight at like 10? :) You know me. I will try to do this and hold myself accountable! Thanks, sissy and Tanya for a great idea and hopefully and good outcome. Are little white lies ok? J/K
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I am glad you both are on board!! I am slacking a little, but I will start doing it right today, Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete