Thursday, January 3, 2008

Highs & Lows

A quick note to let the few of you who knew I was pregnant, that I have miscarried. I could hardly keep my excitement contained when I discovered I was pregnant. Other than telling family, I was waiting until my doctors appointment today to make it official. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the appointment without a prior trip to the ER. I take another blood test tomorrow...but it is evident that I am in the process of miscarrying. Michael and I are moving forward and trying not to let this discourage us, looking for the "blessing in disguise".

2 comments:

  1. Keep Going! You have a lot of people that love and support you. We are always here!!! Love you, Sissy
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. You guys will be in many thoughts and prayers. Brian & Amanda

    ReplyDelete