Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Talented Husband



Michael made Danae a changing table on Sunday. We didn't want to buy a changing table that we would only use for a relatively short time. So, I found a picture of a shelf I liked in a catalog. First, the shelf was a little pricey and second, it didn't fit the dimensions of the changing wedge or the space we had to put it in. What to do...? Michael took the picture as a design guide and built a shelf to fit our needs. When we no longer need it for a changing table, the wedge comes out and it is a shelf for toys and books. I love multi-use items! He did an awsome job I think!



As a side note, I hade my 37 week Dr's appt today. Danae is head down, dropped, and getting ready to make her big debut...of course not even the doctor can predict accurately when that will be...what we know is it will be soon.

3 comments:

  1. That looks great!! Even for being a Kansas boy he can build some cool stuff!! (Love ya Mike!) How exciting!! She may be early, just put a cork in it until Nov. 10, make extra Mike proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I went with a cheap set for that same reason. I had my eye on a really nice set, but we decided that it would be better to spend more money on twin beds, since they could use them for 15 years or so! I am so excited to see Danae, so you better not be a slacker when she is born... I think you should take a computer to the hospital, or teach Mike how to post on Blog! LOL! Good luck with everything! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is way cute and I agree with Emma, I can't wait to see her either.

    ReplyDelete