Thursday, April 2, 2009

I LOVE this Mommy gig!




Danae is on the verge of sitting. She certainly is going to have an appreciation for food. We have recently given her avacado and strawberries with pears (part of my baby food making venture with my friend Ahna). She loves these two "dishes". I can't get the spoon filled up and in her mouth again quick enough! She leans into the spoon and she makes happy noises when she gets it in her mouth. I get a kick out of it each time I feed her.



Her friend Jack is really starting to take notice that there is another little person around when Ahna amd I get together. This last time Jack was facinated with touching her. Danae hasn't quite developed to that stage yet, but they should be playing together soon!!

Can you say "Daddy's Girl"!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture with her and Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed... making her baby food! I need to do that this time, baby food is so dang expensive. She is getting cuter every time you post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried mangoes and strawberries together in the food processor? It's pretty good. I blend 3 mangoes and a clam shell of strawberries. I call it my mango/strawberry "pudding". Cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete