Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Meaning of a Floured Surface!

So, there I was, trying to get some cookies made. Danae had her round of shots today and has been a little fussy...can't blame her. I had her sitting by me while I mixed the cookies, Michael wasn't home yet. While I am walking over to the counter with the container of flour, which was full by the way, I look to Danae and talk to her to try to calm her down a little. While I'm looking at her and talking to her I set the flour on the counter...I thought...until a big poof of white is in my face and the flour is on the floor, and on my clothes. Danae stopped fussing...and I just laughed it off...what can ya do! This is reason number 483 why I will NEVER have a carpeted kitchen...we just wouldn't get along. Michael came home shortly after and just snickered as he asked what happened. I denied having any knowledge about what he was referring to...

4 comments:

  1. So fun!! I bet you had a good time cleaning it up. I know what you mean about the tile floors. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how Grandma had carpet in her kitchen all those years! I can relate to your BLONDE moment... I have them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny. I agree, I never understood why people put carpet in the kitchen or bathrooms either,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of Carrie and the cat food all over your floor. Tile is a good thing in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete