Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cowboys, Clowns and an Angel

Its been a while since I have updated. A couple of weeks ago we participated in National Day of the American Cowboy in Sedona. My Dad, Anna and Nando also participated and my Mom, Mike's Mom and Step-Dad were there to take it all in and get heat exahustion too! It was too hot for Danae to be with us all day so Nanny Judy took care of her.

Anna and Nando were the Rodeo Clown pooper scoopers and I just loved the costumes!

Dad rode with the Bill Williams Mounten Men.

Michael and I carried the banner in the parade and participated in the gun slinging skits.


Anna, Nando and Michael gave the mechanical bull a whirl...there were a few people in line so I went into the air conditioning inside the store and when I came out I had missed Michael's ride :(

So we have the cowboys and the clowns...what about the angel. Well who do you think it is? Danae of course. Here are some pictures of her lately. She has cut her teeth by chewing on spurs...our little cowgirl in the making. The pink dress was made by my cousin Nila...isn't it adorable!!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute angel! It looks like you all had a lot of fun at the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. She looks so cute in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cute little angel. glad that you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that it fits her. She looks adorable in it if I do say so myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sedona is always soo much fun! Next time something like this is going on, you guys need to call me. I'd love to see you guys plus Danae, shes getting too big too quickly!

    ReplyDelete