Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update

I have no pictures to post at the moment...I will soon. But, it has been so long since I posted I just wanted to give an update.

I turned 30 last week and Anna and Alex put together a wonderful surprise party with the help of everyone who attended. THANKS...I loved it...even if I kinda knew something was up. My amazing family and some of my awsome friends were there...it was GREAT!!!!!

Danae is getting more vocal all the time. She walks very well when holding hands and is constantly pulling herself up on things. She loves to crawl as fast as she can and look back to see how close you are. She just giggles so much and when you are really close she will plop to her belly and kick her legs, giggling the whole time while she waits for you to catch her.

Michael was the jeep driver for an MTV program "tough love" for one of the couples in the series. He dresses a very handsome 1800's cowboy, so even though he isn't a jeep driver...he's the mechanic...his boss wanted him to do it. (she is a little partial to handsome cowboys...well, alot partial).

I have been trying to get my self-defense business up and moving (Practical Defense for Women). I am really excited to get it going, I have a couple of pilot classes set up and hopefully it snowballs from there...it can be a slow snowball even...I'm ok with that. :)

3 comments:

  1. that's cool he got to be the driver. I hope everything goes good with your buisness good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you were starting a business, but good luck with it. Glad that you had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy! You doing a self-defense class reminds me of "Miss Congeniality"! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete