Thursday, September 23, 2010

Monkey Hear, Monkey Repeat

I have to admit, I have a bad habbit of saying "Damnit". I never realized I said this word as much as I do until I really started listening to myself. Danae has been saying it and I am trying to get her to remove the word from her vocabulary. It does make you giggle and smile when she says it so appropriately...but nonetheless...not ok for an almost 2 year old...or her mommy...to be saying.


The other day she had a sheet of stickers and was peeling them off and sticking them on her bare belly and legs. She got to one sticker she just couldn't get off and I hear her clear as a bell "damnit stickers!"

2 comments:

  1. So cute love the stickers. The bird thing is cute to from previous post. When Carly was little whenever she would say sandwich or diamond it would sound like Damn it so everybody would tell her to say that and laugh because it was so cute and funny. Then one day after hearing my Dad say Damnit she actually said the word not so funny. Amazing the things kids pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Danae likes Emily. Danae will be better at repeating what you say compared to Emily. ;)

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete