Friday, June 24, 2011

Life

Well, I haven't posted for two months! What can I say...life is BUSY! Danae is being a good big sister...most of the time. She gives Corbin kisses and hugs and talks to him when he's crying...sometimes she tells him to shutup when he's crying. Anyhow, she also loves to push him in her stroller...I know Corbin, it's pink...sorry.


Corbin is growing like a weed and has a contagious happy personality...hope it sticks! He will talk and fuss until you give him attention.


Lizard has been a huge help lately, she is staying the summer to do odd jobs, and also help with the kids...who love her. Yes, Elizabeth, Danae does love you!


My happy boy!


Grammie, Aunt Shell and Eden came to visit for a week. Danae and Eden did some fun activities like make playdough, color pictures, roast marshmallows for S'mores and make glitter horse snow globes.



Danae is Daddy's girl when she's happy...Mommy's girl when she's grumpy or doesn't feel well.


Anyhow, Danae is saying more and more things and putting together sentences all the time. Forget the dolls, her stuffed animals are her babies...and she breast feeds them...they really do take in all that they see, lol.


Michael is plugging away at selling tools, which is going ok...despite little hiccupps like a broken fuel pump in the freight liner.


This is just a quick snapshot update...but life is good and I don't think I could love my little family any more than I do now...they all make me so happy!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have my niece come stay with me for the summer! Corbin is getting so big! He is so cute too! I sent that dress today; can't wait to see the post with Danae wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Corbin is a happy baby! Enjoy them while they are young. I still can't believe I now have another driver in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is getting huge. I bet you are loving having Lizzard I could use her for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content every day along with a mug of coffee.
    Also visit my web page :: onzrocks.com

    ReplyDelete