Thursday, March 13, 2008

What have we been up to?

Well, once again it has been awhile since I posted...then again, very few (ok...2) people ever leave comments regularly so I don't know if more than two people are ever reading it. Anyhow... we have been busy getting the horses ready for the long treck from Williams to Phoenix, so we have been doing a lot of riding.

Other than that, Michael's friend RJ, who he served in Japan with, dropped in after seven years. He is still in the Marine Corps and fits the profile, but they enjoyed hanging out for a day and catching up on life.

Michael and I went to the service for my 8 year old second cousin, Holly. No one knows for sure why she passed away, but she was definatly one of God's precious angels. She had such a sweet personality and loved butterflies. Her younger sister couldn't understand why her mommy was crying for Holly, she said "I don't know why you are crying, Holly is with (Great)Grandma and Jesus now"



We were watching my friend Tonya's dog, Azul, for the day and my strange cat Jade can't seem to let go of any of her curiosity until she has totally satified it. She kept taunting Azul, slowly batting at her. Then she would lay on her back and grab Azul with her front paws. Azul was so good, she didn't know exactly what to do...she looked so worried. In this picture, it looks like Jade is giving Azul a description "he was about yay-high"

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog...I just don't leave comments too often...

    Jodi

    PS Hope you're having fun with your "odd" pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... you can add me to your list and make it 3! I just started a blog about two weeks ago, so now I can read your posts!! Have a good one. Emma

    ReplyDelete