Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camping

Michael and I haven't been camping for five years, Jason & Heather haven't been camping for at least 8 years, and the kids have never been camping. Mom, Dad, Lizard, Jason, Heather, Micah, Weston, Rylee, Michael, and I....and Shammy... all went camping at Ashurst. Other than the fact it was in a campground, it was fun. We had S'mores, slept in tents (yes I did, at 5 months pregnant...on an air matress). We cooked potatoes in the fire and chicken on the grill. We had eggs, bacon, and potatoes for breakfast. We fished, blew bubbles, and had a water balloon fight. It was fun and a good time with family (although we missed Anna, Jodi, and John)!









5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a ball!!! I am sooo bummed I didn't get to go, but thanks for posting the picks so I can pretend I was there!! Maybe we will all have to do it sometime!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys haven't been camoing in that long. Craig loves to Camp so we go whenever he can talk me into it. It looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'mores look good. Too bad I shouldn't eat one! Rylee looks great with the chocolate on her face.

    Glad everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl, i don't know if you used a different method but i can't view your camping pictures, i can see the sunflower ones and then the snake but nothing inbetween. let me know, i love checking your blog and i'm bummed i can't see your pics.
    thanks ~ shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shell,
    That is odd, I did them on a photoshow online. Here are the URL's for each one, which will take you directly to the photoshow on the website I created it. Let me know if it works.

    http://www.photoshow.com/watch/jr3Ty7Tx
    http://www.photoshow.com/watch/um4jU4BX
    http://www.photoshow.com/watch/WM2en7nM

    P.S. Its an "M-Polly"!

    ReplyDelete