Monday, June 2, 2008

We are having a.....baby!


Well, we are having an active little bundle apparently. He or she was moving too much for the sonographer to get a good enough look to say with certainty what gender our baby is. Good thing is, everything looked ok. Full arms & legs appeared to be there and the heart was beating strong...and of course it was moving alot! I can only feel a little fluttering once in a while when it moves, but watching it on the video was amazing. Here is a profile of our little "monster" (as Anna said we are having, in a joking manner of course) :)

7 comments:

  1. OHHHH! Aren't ultrasounds fun? :) Bummer they couldn't tell the gender. When is the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See it even looks like a "monster"! But still so very exciting!! Just wait until the baby starts doing kick boxing or step areobics! Active little buger. I think I must get it's first pair of athletic shoes already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, i love him already!!! my first nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our next appointment is on June 30...hope baby is cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe on the 30th you'll get the same response as I did with Elizabeth---"I don't see any boy parts, so I'm guessing it's a girl". Good thing I had a girl! Grandma (mom) didn't want the baby to be a boy.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that seemed like a harsh comment....let me rephrase mine, i hope you have a beautiful healthy baby, regardless of boy or girl. i can never imagine not wanting a child to be one or the other, just healthy. i simply want a little "mp" but i can always call her little "m-polly". lol. children are a joy and a blessing from God, specially hand delivered to you from Him. ~big sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele, it wasn't harsh. I am leaning toward an "mp" myself, but of course am thrilled with whatever gender of healthy baby. (m-polly...that's cute)

    ReplyDelete