Saturday, December 20, 2008

Husband Tag...

OK...Emma tagged me, so I will play along...looks fun!

Husband Tag...

1. How long did you date before you got married? 2 years

2. How long have you been married? 5 years

3. What does he do that surprises you? He will pick up some flowers once in a while, but the best surprises are when he makes stuff for me.

4. What is his best feature? Do I have to pick one? He has warm brown eyes, a contagious laugh, a huge heart....

5. What is his best quality? Once again...do I have to pick one? He will do just about anything I need him to do and he stands behind his word.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? All those little names like sweetheart, etc... make it in there.

7. What is his favorite color? Usually green

8. What is his favorite animal? Horses

9. What is his favorite food? All food, but he likes (and cooks) a mean steak with potatoes and biscuits

10. What is his favorite sport? Rodeo

11. When and where did you first kiss? September 1, 2001, the night we met at the Rockin' Rodeo

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything. We ride horses, go shooting, cooking, watching movies, yard work, etc...

13. Do you have any children? Surilla Danae

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Not really hidden talent... but he's a talented little cus (leather work, wood work, welding, roping....)

15. How old is he? He will be 30 before me and that's all that matters :)

16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did. He said "would I be out of line if I said I love you?".

17. What is his favorite music? Country with a mix of other stuff

18. Do you think he will read this? If I show it to him

I LOVE YOU Michael Paul!!!

I tag: Anna (for her fiance), Jodi & Casey

3 comments:

  1. And what a dang good one he is! OK Mrs. Cop! They were legal fireworks! They were those little cheap things you can buy at the dollar store... us Packer's aren't known for breaking the law! Me, Troy (well, his wife), and someone else that isn't saying yet... you'll just have to find out on your own, I'm good to my word of not telling. Ask your mom... she might know... my mom DOES have a big mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I still feel new to the whole family since I have only met you guys a couple of times. What is the order of the siblings and how old?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi is the oldest, then Jason, then me, then Anna (we have two older half brothers, Shawn -Oldest of all of us and Kevin - second oldest)

    ReplyDelete