Monday, December 8, 2008

Snap Shots



Dad in his new adventure in the Bill Williams Mountan Men Club. Part of the deal is wearing the skins and a dead critter on your head...he has a three tailed raccoon on his (not sure if that was inspired from a Nintendo character or if thats how they used to do it). He was in Cottonwood for their Christmas parade. He was carried through the parade route on my trusty steed, T-Bone. Dad seems to really enjoy being in the club, he just joined a few months ago. Michael is a prospective Mountan Man...he is very interested and hopefully next year we can afford for him to join.



Michael read Danae the storry of the Three Little Javelinas, the southwestern version of the Three Little Pigs, I really like the book. Danae stayed awake the whole time, watching the pictures and her Daddy's face. Michael also sings to her when she gets fussy and she stops fussing usually...



I just love this picture, Danae curled herself in as close as she could, with her little feet just helping her keep her place.

4 comments:

  1. She is so precious!! And Mike is such a good daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great feeling, huh Michael Paul? Love you and can't wait to meet my lil' niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!... that is Michael and Danae, not my Uncle! Although, I can totally see your dad loving being a mountain man, that cracks me up! Oh, I love the naked pictures... I did it to Rachel too!

    ReplyDelete