Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Randomness


On Sunday, Anna, Mom, Jodi, Alex and I went shopping for Anna's wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. All I will say is Anna picked a beautiful and flattering dress...of course I have pictures of her in all the dresses she tried on...but I just can't ruin the presentation for her. The bridesmaids dresses are also beautiful and flatter a not so perfect figure. Speaking of not-so-perfect figures...I have hit a milestone and have reached my prepregnancy weight...just 25 more pounds to go!


Anna and Jodi were running behind so I took my Mom into a makeup store and had her go outside of her box and try a new color...I think she looked beautiful with it on!

The deck is coming along, just need to finnish trimming the roof, paint it...then it is just the railing that will be left! Michael has done a great job!


Miller is getting a little spoiling, his leg seems to be causing him a little more pain despite the medication, but in Miller fashion...he is happy and just in heaven when he gets to sleep on the bed!

5 comments:

  1. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone and seeing Anna so happy and in her beautiful dress(es). :) Looking forward to going down the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Glad to hear she found a dress she loves. And your blog looks way cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I'm glad she found a dress. Danea is so big and still addorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Danae is already 2 months old! She is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see Anna in her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo glad we were all able to go together!! I had a lot of fun and thanks to everyone for their help in getting it all together!

    ReplyDelete