Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A shower...and kitty...for Danae


On Wednesday the staff at the high school threw me a baby shower. Of course Danae was more popular than the cake. These pictures crack me up, but you may need to understand the oddness of some of the teachers to fully appreciate the pictures...you would have to have some oddness and humor to survive teaching high school students!



I just think this outfit is so adorable...complete with tiny little sneakers...that are still too big!

Jade has always shown concern for Danae since we brought her home, this is why the cats aren't allowed to sleep in the bedroom with Danae. Jade will usually start pestering me if I am not right by Danae's side when she is crying. She has even jumped in the middle of a diaper change when Danae was crying loudly...just to see if she was ok. The other night, for the first time, Jade curled up at Danae's feet and slept with her during her nap. I think Danae has involuntarily acquired a kitty...that is until Danae starts pulling hair and chasing her.

1 comment:

  1. What great pics. Her sneakers are adorable!! I hope that she and Jade will always be friends, how sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete