Wednesday, January 28, 2009

12 Weeks!




Danae is 12 weeks old this week! She is grabbing onto things more every day! (she really isn't holding her bottle on her own, but Michael got her to hold it for about a minute). I went back to work this week...and cried. Our neighbor Judy is our Nanny Judy. I hope she enjoys it, we appreciate her wanting to work for us as our daycare nanny. It is difficult being a working mommy, and I am only two days into it (but all of you already know that don't ya). The kids at the high school have been great, some excited that I am back, giving me big hugs and many of them saying hi and asking how Danae is (some even begging that I bring her to the school) Anyhow, here are pictures from the past week.

4 comments:

  1. I can see how hard it must be to leave her!! Good Luck, I hope Judy enjoys it and is able to do it for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rena!! I am crying for you! I know it must be so hard to leave her. Good luck and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I'm sad for you. I didn't have to work, I just subbed at the high school to have some grown-up time. I only did it when I wanted to, and that was hard enough. I don't think I could handle every day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her eyes. I wouldn't want to leave that cute thing either. So Sad.

    ReplyDelete