Friday, April 1, 2011

Chocolate Fish

We got Danae a fish tank about a month ago, to try to get her to sleep in her own room...and it has helped! She has been very good at only putting the fish food we give her in the tank. Sometimes she sticks her hand in, but until today...that was it. So, I'm in the living room with Corbin and talking to my mom on the phone when Danae comes in and says "Where did the fishies go?" I figured they were hiding in the plant and she just couldn't see them. But she was very persistant in wanting to know where the fishies went. Another minute later, she brings me her empty sippy cup which had chocolate milk in it and asked for more chocolate milk. I had given it to her about twenty minutes ago, so I wasn't surprised that is was all gone. She still wanted to know where the fishies went. Then I went to her room to show her where the fishies went and the tank was so clouded with chocolate milk the fish couldn't be seen...where did the fishies go! I hate cleaning fish tanks.

2 comments:

  1. Poor fishies don't like chocolate? That sucks! I am right there with you on cleaning fish tanks. Oh the joys and perils of being an at home mommy (for the time being, anyhow) I guess it comes with the territory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks I don't like cleaning fish tanks either. So not fun

    ReplyDelete