Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th

For the 4th of July, Michael and I went to Williams to have a BBQ and spend time with my family (and pick up Lizard to bring to our house for the weekend). The blue dune buggy came out of hiding for some laps around the field. (Jodi, you need to work with Lizard on some driving). After some burgers, we went to the pool. I realized that it has been years since I have been swimming...in fact...Michael and I have never been swimming together that we can recall and we have been together almost seven years! I didn't actually swim this time, more like waded in the kid side of the pool. Rylee had fun jumping to me, at first she wouldn't jump unless she was holding on to my arms...then she got to the point she would jump while I was a foot or so away from her reach.

She had fun playin "Wonder Woman" and pretend to tie up Michael and her dad as the bad guys. Everyone had fun. Even Mom and Dad got in and Anna was there with her new beau, Fernando. My cousin Amy's dauther, Kimmie, who is almost 2 yrs, had NO fear of the water and would plunge in whenever, she kept her grandma (Aunt Kathy) on her toes as well as all of us who were around her. Then we went back to the house and played Whatzit, which was fun.









2 comments:

  1. How fun. I can't believe you haven't been in a pool or gone swimming in that long and you live in AZ. I love the water. Kimmie love to scare us by plunging into the water all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family fun at the pool. Everyone looks like they had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete