Sunday, July 6, 2008

Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo

Michael, Lizard, and I went to the rodeo with my friends Marlayne, Tiana, & Sierra (Tiana & Sierra are Lizard's age). The rodeo was one of the better I have seen and the clown was hilarious. Lizard ventured onto the mechanical bull and fared well. (my camera battery was low and was taking slow pictures, so it was difficult to get a decent shot). Then we had BBQ chicken and played games at home after the rodeo. The team of English Shires were phenomenal!! (so, if anyone knows of an English Shire for sale for say...under 10 grand...let me know) :)





2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun. I love Rodeos. Lizard looks like she is ready to fly off that bull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on Elizabeth! Glad you had fun! And you got to see some of your friends.

    ReplyDelete