Thursday, February 12, 2009

14 Weeks

I pledge allegiance to the flag.... Danae really enjoyed this Bumbo seat my friend Ahna brought over. She loves to sit up and this seat lets her do just that! ....so...I got one just for her!
She is checking herself out in the mirror...yep, your beautiful!


Pepper hasn't wanted much to do with Danae, but she sat & watched her for an hour one day...I think it was the bright sun's reflection off of Danae's mirror...she is hypnotized by those things.


The giggle is right around the corner. Right now it is more like a growl/giggle...it still just melts me!



Her first cowgirl boots!....won't be her last!


Daddy makes her giggle best! ...so what are her milestones? She sleeps 8 - 9 hours at night, most of the time, and has been for several weeks!! She smiles so big and giggles/coos/growls. She puts her pacifier back in her mouth. She's crawling everywhere....ok....not quite....but she is doing so well!













4 comments:

  1. Way cute pictures. She is such a cutie!!! thanks for the link to the upromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Makes me almost want to have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing so fast! And I think she is looking more like Michael. Let us know when you are ready for that night out!

    ReplyDelete