Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'.....

Danae is 16 weeks old this week. Last Wednesday and Thursday nights, she decided to wake up at 3 am (she has been sleeping through the night for over a month now!). She was starving when she woke up, so we started putting cerial in her bottle and then proceeded to feeding her cerial from a spoon. She is so cute when she eats from the spoon...well, tries to eat from the spoon. She start licking it to get the cerial off!
On Monday she rolled over for the first time! I can't believe how excited I got. I called Michael...but wait...had she rolled over earlier and Nanny Judy just didn't tell me so I would think if was her first time? So next phone call was to Judy...nope, apparently she came close to rolling over earlier that day, but didn't quite make it. So, Danae waited for me to get home before she rolled over! (at least that's what I'm going to let myself believe). The look on her face when she rolled over was priceless...she had a look of "what just happened!"





2 comments:

  1. She is so cute; she is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with the flower is absolutly adorable. Love Her!

    ReplyDelete